Re: [IP] Can others tell?

I have one co-worker/very close friend who can tell when I'm low; once he
even seemed to predict an oncoming crash when I was still ok. His way of
checking on me is to ask, "how are you feeling?" subtly enough that it took
me a few times to realize he meant, "is your blood sugar ok?" He says he can
tell when it's not right, but not whether it's low or high. He's only asked
when he's suspected lows, though. He has never told me how he can tell; I'm
starting to suspect a psychic connection. :-)  I try not to question it and
just appreciate that someone notices and is sensitive enough to be gentle
when pointing it out to his overly independent friend.
Heather (& Righteous Babe)
dx'd 9/90, pumping since 4/11/01