[IP] can others tell?

My husband and daughter can both usually tell although they miss more lows
since I have been on the pump.  My husband notices how I hold my hands - I
guess I clench my fingers or stiffen them or something.  My daughter notices
something different in my voice.  I guess there are subtle differences that
people who know you well can  notice.  It's funny - some of my friends and
fellow workers will also ask me sometimes if I am low because I get quieter
sometimes and sometimes get silly.  I test so often now that I am usually the
first one to know although not always.  Debby