Re: [IP] Can others tell?

Several of my best friends can. I am in high school, and I spend most  of
my time w/ these ppl. I also tend to start shaking, I mean a lot, either
way(high or low). other ppl can tell

>From: "Melany Noltenius" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: <email @ redacted> >Subject: [IP] Can
others tell? >Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 16:20:17 -0400 > >My husband, and
now my daughter, age 17, can always seem to tell when I am >running low -
even before I can really tell. They tell me my behavior >alters ever so
slightly. Can other spouses, and children sense the drop in >bgs for
other diabetics on this list? Or is my family just strange? > >Melany