Re: [IP] Service provider,Juno investors,Juno,Juno

George <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Just wanted to let everyone know that I am not having a low.  A virus that
infected someone that was on the list had sent a copy to the list in my
name.  If you receive an
> "unexpected" post from me, it may not really be me.   :>\

If it was klez, then the one sure thing is that the person who is in the
"From" header did not send it.  Klez *always* spoofs the senders email

Jim Handsfield