Re: [IP] Metabolic decompensation in pump users due to lispro insulin precipitation

Your link worked for me.

> > I haven't ever seen mention on this list that people use lispro in the
pump. I have only seen (and heard) of novolog and humalog.  Why would a
pumper switch to lispro anyhow?
> Humalog is Lilly's tradename for Insulin Lispro.
> Pat

I had no idea (obviously).  What do others think about this research (of two
patients)?????  I know many of us use Humalog in our pumps.  Should we be