Re: [IP] Service provider,Juno investors,Juno,Juno

On 25 May 2002 at 17:44, glove wrote:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am not having a low.  A virus that infected someone that was on the list had sent a copy to the list in my name.  If you receive an
"unexpected" post from me, it may not really be me.   :>\

NOW is the time for EVERYONE to get an Anti-Virus program running on their computer.  I have received 65 virus infected mails this year that Norton has protected my
system from.  59 of those have been in the last two months.  You WILL receive virus infected email and if you are running Outlook or Outlook Express you are VERY
vulnerable.

George
(btw, Norton checks my outgoing mail for viruses also)