Re: [IP] Anemia-need help!!

> From: email @ redacted
>
> I have been having trouble with low blood counts
> (hemoglobin, ferritin) for 1 1/2 yrs. now.  Last Oct. I had surgery for
> uterine polyps but have continued to have blood numbers drop.  My problem
> seems to be iron storage (ferritin) or how the blood stores iron.  Last
year
> I was at 1.7 (normal is 11-300) and this year it had been up to 20 after
IV
> iron but has dropped to 8 and is going down. I take 100 mg/day of iron
pills
> and my iron stores continue to drop.  I have been checked for stomach
> bleeding, blood in my stool, clotting factor of the blood, etc., with
> negative results.  <snip> Linda >>>

Linda,

I see Cheryl has replied to you, I'm going to say almost the same thing. For
the past 8 years I've been taking 300 mgs daily of Niferex Iron (no dairy
products 2 hrs after, 2 hrs before). I also have been on Procrit most of
that time. My numbers have run better, however, *I* feel no different, but
it's the toxins remaining in my system due to kidney dysfunction. I have had
4 sessions of 2-day iron infusions. I suggest you see a nephrologist as that
is their area of expertise. For 6 years my ins. co. had me go to the hosp.
I.V./infusion lab to get these shots. This co. allows me to do them myself
and it's QUITE A BIT cheaper!! ($112 per shot - we paid 10% - compared to 13
shots for a total of $30). Hope this works out for you. (~_^)

@

* Thanks to those who fought/fight for America *