Re: [IP] Can others tell?

From: "Melany Noltenius" <email @ redacted>

> My husband, and now my daughter, age 17, can always seem to tell when I am
> running low - even before I can really tell.  They tell me my behavior
> alters ever so slightly.  Can other spouses, and children sense the drop
> bgs for other diabetics on this list?  Or is my family just strange?
> Melany

I can usually tell when my son is high or low, often before he knows.  This
is just one more benefit of pump therapy for us.  On MDI, his bgs were all
over the place so we both had trouble telling when he was low, and often did
not recognize it until he was quite low.  With highs, we only knew from a
blood test.