[IP] wichita members

Wanted to know if there was any wichita members here. I'm visiting just for
the weekend. As murphy's law would have it. My extra site changes have all
been used up in just 2 days. Not even, more like less than 24 hours and I
have to go until monday night.  I'm leaving on monday just in for the
weekend. Anyhow, anyone know of a place that sells sites?  Do you live
here, and could possibly let me buy one from you? I know its a holiday and
what not, but I just might become desparate.  I probably will be just fine,
but I just don't know and well want to have all avenues covered.

C Ullom
email @ redacted

Instead of seeing the dark clouds, search for those rays of sunshine.

Do You Yahoo!?