Re: [IP] nausea in teen

In a message dated 5/25/02 2:59:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Am I expecting too much? When blood sugars are high and you are cranky is
> your
> ability to think impaired so much that even as an adult you just can't
> realize
> you are being rude or obnoxious?

That is a wonderful question.  I'm not sure if it's that I can't realize that
I'm being obnoxious or if it's that I just feel so bad that I don't CARE if
I'm being obnoxious.  There have been times when I've just flown off the
handle over nothing (with hi BGs) and after it's all over I just feel so
badly about the way I've behaved.  I'd LIKE to think I'd have had better
judgment had my BG not been so hi.  Honestly, with hi blood sugars, I feel
like I just want to lay down and die so it's hard to deal with much of
anything else.