Re: [IP] nausea in teen

As an adult (39) and having been D since age 5, I can tell you that often
times I will do a check and find myself super high, and think later after the
correction has kicked in that I can't believe I said this, acted like that,
or did whatever  a few hours ago before I knew I was high.  Or sometimes I
will act  in a way that I feel like I am seeing someone else not myself doing
these things, and see it as a sign to check, and find that I have spiked a
sudden rise in bg- usually can be linked to a cannula kinking up or something

I applaud your control in being able to have her go check before setting her
attitude straight however, I can attest that in her adult life,
employers/coworkers and such will not be as quick to give the slack -- it
just doesn't happen.  I find the best thing to do is try to test every 2
hours while awake so I can catch the bg rises before they get up so high that
it affects my attitude.

aka Mouse