[IP] new endo

hat quote tells you right there that this endo is operating on OLD data.
All the recent studies show that actual the incidence of DKA for pumpers is
equivalent to those on MDI.  The recent studies also show a significant
reduction in the number and severity of hypos, especially night time hypos
for pumpers.  AND  the recent studies show that overall control improves
pumping . . . And that doesn't even begin to address the quality of life
benefits and things like how pumping can help make it easier for people with
type one to exercise without risking hypos, etc.
several studies done in Sweden and Finland have shown that kids who pump
have fewer episodes of DKA when compared with kids that do not pump. I do
not recal the exact reference but I read it in the Library at work several
months ago. spot