Re: [IP] Re: new job-how much info to give employer?

In a message dated 5/24/2002 2:57:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> When you all are at work, do you do blood tests in the open, or do you go to
> the restroom (or your office if you have one)?

at my desk - which is literally in a corner at the end of the hall - i will
have a cubby in the new bldg - plan to continue. especialy the first few days
I kind of turned my back but now just whip it out and keepgoing.
Linda & Dax