Re: [IP] HUMAN Virus attack (not computer)

I had similar symptoms when I had the flu about 10 years ago.  BGs way, way
up and I was shooting up insulin like a drug addict.  Nothing would bring it
down.  Had a fever that came on strong, then left suddenly and would
reappear an hour later.

It took me about ten days to fully recover, and beware - - - in my case, my
bgs dropped like a rock back into somewhat normal range (200s).  It took me
by surprise, and I had recently dosed for a large bg.  So I had to drink
sugar water (YUK!) to get me back in the saddle again.

I am so sorry about your son's illness,

> PK folks, I need to hear from you.  Ever since this past tuesday Joshua
> 10.5, DMer almost 5yrs IPer 2.5) has been fighting some weird virus.  Not
> bacterial because nothing shows up in the labs.  It started with LARGE LTs
> tuesday mor ing and BG in 500s.  Site, change, new cartridge with new
> done.  Injection given on top of that.  Went UP to HI (over 600)  Another
> injection.  LOTS of fluids.  He is sicker than snot but no vomiting.
After 7