[IP] Re: Licking Fingers

Catherine wrote "With the finger pricking I find that when high my blood is
thicker and when low sometimes it's thinner and more runny."

I find the same to be true for my son. Often when he is low, I will poke his
finger and the blood will just run, and run, all the way down his arm. Horrible
thing for an already low 4 y/o to have to experience. I will grab anything to
catch the blood to keep him from getting upset, I have many blood-stained
shirts as a result.

Allie, Mom to JayJay, age 4, dx'd @ 11 mos, pumping with "Zero"
Sadie, age 2
Alden, 10 mos.