[IP] Ashley and insurance

I just want to inform everyone that I am so touched by all the emails I have
gotten.,   You are all so kind.  My insurance works well with MM, it is the
prescriptions and monthly insurance costs that kill.  I called BCBS today
and asserted myself (I tend to be shy) and I now have a plan where generic
prescriptions are $10, regular $20, and non-formula (whatever that means)
$40.  So that saves me around 300 a month and I am very pleased.  I still am
going to check out AAA insurance just to make sure.
Thanks everyone,