[IP] Licking fingers

Juloe Brit writes:
I also lick my fingers when I'm done.  Everyone I know thinks this is really
gross, lol.  I have never been able to taste a difference though.  I am just
curious...how many out there lick their fingers after testing and of those
do, can you taste a difference??

I admit to that habit which I have had my entire diabetic life. Lots o my
friends think it is disgusting and it probably is but saliva has proteins
which initiate clotting rather quickly. I cannot taste a difference even on
a 512 day. then again it all tastes vile on one of those days. spot

A. L. Bender, M. D.