[IP] Re(Cost of Supplies

I read Tina's post about the insurance issue , talking of no job after the
911, we farm and live in SouthDakota, most people think that it only affected
that area, We are in the same boat, because of the 911 the cattle market
dropped and we were full of cattle that needed to go after that, we lost over
100-thousand because of it,plus we only had 2 rains all summer so crops were
not real good we lost allot, we are farming again this year, but if things
don't go good this year ,We will be looking for something different ,I am 33
and my hubby is 39. I sent a post a little bit ago about our insurance
expenses and how life is hard, but with God we will make it,but is still very
hard to cope sometimes. I feel for you and know just were you are coming from,
hand to mouth. This happened to all of us in the USA and the world.