Re: [IP] Wow, Some Good Stuff

My blood also tastes sweeter when I'm high,
>though I
>could be imagining that (I lick my finger to sop up the blood after

It is funny that your blood tastes sweeter when you're high.  I lose the
ability to taste sweet things when my blood sugar is high.  I remember
before I was diagnosed going around complaining to everyone that when I ate
Snickers bars I just couldn't taste them anymore.  So, I wouldn't be a good
judge of what my blood tasted like when high.  Also, if my b/s is low,
everything tastes just great!