[IP] Meter skins and feelings of High BGs.

On 5/24/02 2:22 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 15:40:28 US/Eastern
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] To the list is OK...
> Excuse me.  If I am a strange bird,  that makes you a .....  Wait,  can't say
> that word here - but it starts with an A.
> I did not say the original post about the meter skin was not appropriate,  but
> someone saying that they do not know what a meter skin is and that they would
> look at the site later by no means has any informative information for others
> to use.  That is why I said what I did.  I have been scolded on here for doing
> the same thing.
> So,  because of some people here that think I am strange or whatever, my large
> donation to IP that was ready to be sent will stay in my pocket and I will no
> longer be a member of this list.
> So,  if I haven't already been kicked off,  please remove me from your list.
> Thank you and have a nice day.

"Strange Bird". I am also 'strange', but you're choosing to answer that with
an implied obscenity. I'll consider the source. BTW, most folks who *TRULY*
Donate, usually do so quietly and anonymously and they don't use charitable
gifts as a "weapon", based solely on 'conditions' only known to yourself, so
I really don't believe that part of the reply at all. Sounds too much like a
LULA to me.

If you need info, why not just ASK and not be so darn MEAN? It makes no
sense at all. *I* have NO interest in pregnancies, homebirthing,
breastfeeding, nor am I a parent, kidlet with diabetes or a type 2. Dare I
tell those posters not to write in simply because *I* don't find their info
"Useful"? Other folks do, so sheesh, let 'em!

ON TOPIC, when *I* feel high or low, I am extremely sensitive to others, and
when High, I agree with the description of a "Flu with a Hangover" analogy.
Perfect description in my case.
Pocket PC Use Windows CE, Home users, are using ME and business users use
NT. So if you are using Windows, you can get into CE ME NT which can become
very heavy. <VBG>

Jenny Sutherland