[IP] Weight Watchers

Does anyone have any experience with Weight Watchers?  I've gained 15
pounds since I've started on insulin.  I work out 6 days week -
vigorously and I can't seem to take off the pounds so I thought I might
give them a try.  When I checked out their site, I notice that they
don't go by carbos but I wasn't sure if that would have to stop me.  Any
input would be appreciated...even if it's a suggestion outside Weight
Watchers.  Thanks.

Anne E. O'Hara
voice mail:  513-357-8819