Re: [IP] To the list is OK...

Excuse me.  If I am a strange bird,  that makes you a .....  Wait,  can't say
that word here - but it starts with an A.

I did not say the original post about the meter skin was not appropriate,  but
someone saying that they do not know what a meter skin is and that they would
look at the site later by no means has any informative information for others
to use.  That is why I said what I did.  I have been scolded on here for doing
the same thing.

So,  because of some people here that think I am strange or whatever, my large
donation to IP that was ready to be sent will stay in my pocket and I will no
longer be a member of this list.

So,  if I haven't already been kicked off,  please remove me from your list.

Thank you and have a nice day.