[IP] Re: how to describe a high

Hello, all -

I guess I've been extremely fortunate; when I'm high I usually feel fine;
perhaps (sometimes, not always) thirsty, but that's a good thing anyway
since I'm supposed to drink a great deal every day.  I experience none of
the other symptoms the rest of you evidently have had.

I do feel horrible, though, when I'm low, or going low.

Is anyone else out there non-symtomatic when high?  And I mean really high,
too - 400, 500 (of course this doesn't happen often, thankfully, and I
don't think at all since the pump.)