[IP] Licking fingers Re:

>>I also lick my fingers when I'm done.  Everyone I know thinks this is
gross, lol.  I have never been able to taste a difference though.  I am just
curious...how many out there lick their fingers after testing and of those
do, can you taste a difference??  >>

PLEASE, Let's NOT go through this highly nauseating thread again - and so
soon. For those with curious minds, can you do a search of the archives and
get your info there?  The first time I (a 48.5-yr DMer then) saw someone do
it I could not take a test for THREE days - it made *me* so sick. Please
spare us!! (~_^)

A tongue three inches long can ruin a man six feet tall.