Re: [IP] Minimed Customer Service

>>>on't complain to Minimed about batteries; they are so inexpensive anyway.
You can buy them at Home Depot very cheaply.  The cost of a long distance
call to Minimed far outweighs the cost of buying them yourself.

We have no Home Depot in our area, but I get the Eveready 357s at a local
supermarket chain for $1.49 each. However, a call to MiniMed should NEVER
cost anything - they have three 800 numbers printed right on the pump. (~_^)

Advice for the day: If you have a lot of tension and you get a headache, do
what it says on the aspirin bottle: "Take two aspirin" and "Keep away from