[IP] Summer is coming.....

....and for Weird Jenn that means a trip to Six Flags for my birthday.

I want to get a waterproof pump case.  I know MiniMed's store has the sport
pak, but does anyone have any other resources (or suggestions of what I can
use) for a pump case, so I can go on my favorite water rides?  I'd really
rather not go pump-free and have to inject all day.  (Its my birthday, I
want to have fun!)

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424