[IP] re: how to desribe a high

I know for me it is just a totally run down feeling. When I was diagnosed at
12 years old, (30 yrs. ago) my bloodsugar was 1200 when I went to the
hospital. They thought I had mono until they ran other tests. Of course with
my bloodsugar so high I had gone into DKA so I had the nausea & flu symptoms
that go along with that. Usually my first indication that I'm high is my
muscles. When I go to stand up or do anything physically I can feel the
weakness & pain in the muscles. When I go low I can feel the nueropathy in my
hands, and my eyes dialate. It's interesting we all have different "signs" as
to a high or low.