Re: [IP] Wow, Some Good Stuff

I wonder if feeling grumpy is an actual physical reaction to being high, or a
result of the other things we're feeling?  I too get grumpy when high, and
REALLY grumpy when low.  When high, I just feel like I've been slowed down,
like my batteries have run out, or like I'm moving through mud.  If really
high, I feel sick to my stomache and nausia creeps up sometimes.  The thought
of eating makes me gag.  Of course I also have the cotton mouth thing going,
excessive restroom use, and difficulty breathing.  Though, it's funny/ironic...
now that my A1c is down I feel this stuff at more like 200 instead of 400 like
I used to.  I don't like the feelings, but happy in a twisted sort of way that
they are there ;)