Re: [IP] new job-how much info to give employer?

--- Jayne Drowns <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Ella,
> I think it's totally up to you.  You don't have to
> tell anyone anything.

Jayne, yes I agree, one does not have to tell anyone.
This is certainly a personal decision.  I am so open
that it always comes as a surprise to me to meet
someone that has kept it "private". I remember having
lunch with a long-time friend after I was diagnosed
and finding out that she was also diabetic.  I never
knew, but she was a very provate person.  I can't
imagine an employer not being supportive, but I am
sure that they are out there!  Blessings, Cynthia

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience