Licking fingers (was: Re: [IP] Wow, Some Good Stuff)

I also lick my fingers when I'm done.  Everyone I know thinks this is really
gross, lol.  I have never been able to taste a difference though.  I am just
curious...how many out there lick their fingers after testing and of those who
do, can you taste a difference??