Re: [IP] Re: Complications (and God)

No, dear lister, that is not what I said...I said that
God never intended for us to suffer...suffering and
death is the result of the fall of man.  A few of you
interpreted my comments to imply that your diabetes is
a result of some personal sin on your part...how
horrible!  Unfortunately there are some that believe
this way, I am not one of those in any way.  Please
respect your own comments to keep this off of the list
and email me privately if you wish to engage in
dialog, and also note that it was not I that started
this thread in the forst place.  Blessings, Cynthia