[IP] My first clinical trail.....

Hey All,
Well just to report back to all of you guys that are intrested, I just completed my frist study. It wa at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN.  I went in on Wed. afternoon. I got all my IV;s in and spent the night. It was going good till they had to take blood every 30 min, I was on an insulin drip and off my pump. My blood sugar were a little high at first, but they got down soon enough.    The second day I got started at 7 am. I started the acutal exercise part around 9.  The only bad part was when they were infusing glucose, I got infused with the insluin drip and my bg dropped to 60.  In turn I had to stop the study for this round. Just a mistake I guess, they caught it very fast. I was extremly tired and soar from the bicycle seat. ( I did not realize how hard those things were lol) Well  the point of the study is to see how exercise affects bg, The second day which I did not get too, they control your bg at 50 and see out exersice affects bg. Well if anyone has any !
questions let me know! It was not the most pleasest experierce in my life, but I know it is going for a great cause. More knowlege of this diease. Future generations, including maybe my children one day. I would encourage anyone to joing a trail if you are the least bit intrested.  Well enough from me...  Thanks for all the support all you guys give me!!

- Just remember ....
   "It is not how far you walk, but it is how deep the
             foot prints you left behind!"

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience