Re: [IP] How To Describe a High

I always describe my highs and lows as similar. When my bg is high, I feel
very tired and worn out as if all of the energy has been drained from my body
as if it were actually drained slowly.  When my sugar is low, I feel the same
except that the drain is not slow.  With a low, it feels like it was all
drained in an instant. Like it were just zapped out of me.  I do know that it
is not the same for everyone.  The symptoms can be very different.  It is
another YMMV thing.  My son gets hyper and active with a high blood sugar.  He
almost seems oblivious to it.  He is aware of lows and feel tired with them,
but not the highs in the same manner.

Billie