RE: [IP] How To Describe a High

Yeah...it's very similar to PMS!

-----Original Message-----
From: Melissa Starner [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 10:47 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] How To Describe a High

I can agree with you both but I get very fatique and I get very mean. Do
you guys also get mean and feel like you just want to hide for a while
untill you feel better????

>From: "Chance Fisher" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IP]
How To Describe a High >Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 09:32:55 -0500 > >>From:
Alicia Kost <email @ redacted> >>Reply-To:
email @ redacted >>To: email @ redacted >>Subject: [IP] How
To Describe a High >>Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 09:41:24 -0400 >> >>I was
wondering if any one can put into words how we feel when our >>blood
sugars are high. My fiance worries much more about me going >>low
because of the short term dangers, but he doesn't seem to >>understand
how s**ty I feel when I am high. All I can come up with >>is that I feel
swelled up like a balloon, my nose hurts as though I >>had breathed in
water, and my stomach hurts. Does anyone have a >>better description?
>>Alicia >
>Alicaia, > >When people ask me what a "high" feels like, I tell them to
imagine >the worst case of the flu aches they ever had mixed with a
slight >hangover. > >Chance >