From: Ann Banta Clegg [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 6:35 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Glucophage

I was originally diagnosed with Type 2 and only within last year
correctly diagnosed with Type 1.  Prior to correct diagnosis, I was on
Glucophage.  I was taken off as soon as it was determined I was Type 1.
Is it the institutional knowledge of this group that Glucophage is
useless for a Type 1?  Is anyone on this list on it?  Just wondering.
Thanks.  Ann