Re: [IP] How To Describe a High

    A cardiologist friend of ours once told us that when Melissa is high, we
should picture Karo syrup in her veins, in lieu of blood...and that thick,
very slow moving fluid was representative of the lethargic, irritable,
sluggish, demeanor we were seeing in her....made it much more "real" to us &
made it easier to comprehend why she wasn't "raring to go" when "weighed
down" by the "syrup". Also correlated with her own observation that her blood
"appears" different too: thinner & watery when very low, & thicker, darker
when high.....
Renee (Melissa's pump mom)