Re: [IP] Bolusing a little extra for meals

What orange slices do you use?  The ones with sugar on
them?  Like you, I have enough crowns to buy my
beloved dentist a new car and small home, so I am
always looking for a good tasting route to curb lows.
Yes, chocolate is not a good source for me..too much
fat and too slow.  Cynthia