RE: [IP] new job-how much info to give employer?

Ella [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Well, finally after 11 months I have a job!  Any  advice on
> whether or what to
> tell my new employer about my diabetes?  Do I tell them
> "upfront"?  I am not
> sure of what to do.  I was at my previous job for over 7 years.  Any
> suggestions?

I'll add my $.02 here.  If you already have the job, then be completely open
with them.  You employer has a legitimate vested interest in your health.
Further, you may need assistance if your insurance is changing so that you
don't end up with a 90 day waiting period for preexisting conditions.

Jim Handsfield