[IP] Re: new job-how much info to give employer?

In a message dated 5/24/02 7:12:46 AM, email @ redacted writes:

>I would, what if something happends?
>they cannot discriminate on what you have, you may never know
>but there maybe others at your work with db
>also, if you can sign up for life insurence, etc, go for the max,
>as they should not have any prexisting cond

If they give you a physical, you must tell them.  I try to hold off telling
the immediate supervisor for 3 months, because most companies have the rule
that they can terminate you without reason during that time. Be sure you have
ID and Glucose tablets with you at all times.