Re: [IP] new job-how much info to give employer?

--- David Rundo <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I would, what if something happends?

I agree wholeheartedly.  I am totally "out" at work
about by diabetes.  I have to be!  Because I live
alone, everyone knows that if I don't show up for work
someday and haven't called, they are to call 911
immediately..no questions asked.  It is also good just
in case I have a reaction, they will know what the
problem is.  Fortunately I have never had to exercise
this option, but it is a bit of a comfort.  I also use
this as a means to educate others.  Most people have
no clue about diabetes.  They think it is the result
of eating too much sugar and that if that were
eliminated from your diet you will be fine.  Imagine
their surprise when I tell them that Pizza is my
nemesis..;-)   Blessings,  Cynthia

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience