[IP] Re: Complications (and God)

Cynthia,
According to your "humble opinions" based on "sound doctrine", suffering with
diabetes is related to sin. I do not believe this. However, I also do not
wish to have this debate here. It is my humble opinion that your comments in
this area should be reserved for the Spirit list.
Deanna
dxed IDDM 9/92, pumping since 1/02