Re: [IP] new job-how much info to give employer?

Ella, be open with your employer, you are covered under the americans with disabilities act so they can't hold it against you.  Also you want them to know what to do should you have any problems.  Have a good day

Scott

>>> email @ redacted 05/23/02 10:35PM >>>
Hi!
Well, finally after 11 months I have a job!  Any  advice on whether or what to
tell my new employer about my diabetes?  Do I tell them "upfront"?  I am not
sure of what to do.  I was at my previous job for over 7 years.  Any
suggestions?
Thanks,
Ella

PS Thanks for all the responses to my post about drs. against pumps.  The
issue has been taken care of for now.  Had a much more productive dr visit.
Thanks again!