[IP] Re:Donations to the group

I haven't been keeping up with the list to to various responsibilities and it
has been a long time since I've posted, but this one caught my eye....I agree
this seems surprising, especially considering the tax-deductible nature of
donations. But, that said, I am not surprised. I would like to see donations
from other companies to IP and to other diabetes-related causes. Myself and
several others participating in diabetes fundraisers that involve publicity
and exposure for pump products have asked our respective pump companies for
donations to no avail. I know one person who received a donation. While a
donation certainly is not required or cannot be expected of any company or
individual, I would think it wouldn't hurt these companies to kick in a
donation for a customer who is out there working for the cause or for IP for
that matter.
Just my 2 cents.