[IP] Minimed Customer Service

Hey everybody. Since a lot of other people have been complaining about Minimed
customer service, I thought I would add a complaint too.
I called Minimed the middle of April and asked them to send me batteries for
my 508. A couple of weeks later I still had not received the batteries and had
to go buy them at the store for about $12.00. I have called 3 more times since
then and I still have not received my batteries. Every person I talk to about
this says they will "send them right out" to me. Still no batteries. This
makes me mad because my insurance will pay for the batteries. I should not
have to pay for them out of pocket. Any suggestions on getting Minimed to do

Gale Pinckney