[IP] new job-how much info to give employer?

Well, finally after 11 months I have a job!  Any  advice on whether or what to
tell my new employer about my diabetes?  Do I tell them "upfront"?  I am not
sure of what to do.  I was at my previous job for over 7 years.  Any

PS Thanks for all the responses to my post about drs. against pumps.  The
issue has been taken care of for now.  Had a much more productive dr visit.
Thanks again!