[IP] Re: Forgetting to bolus at meals...

In a message dated 5/23/02 10:51:34 AM, email @ redacted writes:

>>> I can't imagine not remembering to bolus, but if I was a pre-teen living
>with this disease, I might just be angry enough to have a case of "selective
>memory"... <snip>
I have had T1 for almost 50 years. I occasionally forget to bolus before a
meal. No, It isn't a Senior Moment. It is just that sometimes a lot is going
on, so I forget.  But, I usually remember later and do a bolus to fix things.

It is a pain in some situations.