[IP] Pregnancy/Homebirth Question

It has been a long time since I've posted to this list.  I had a baby girl,
Zoe, nearly two years ago (happy and healthy - thanks to pumping during
pregnancy and delivery!).  My hubby and I are "talking" of having another
child.  My dilemma is, my OB from my first pregnancy has left the area.  We
live in a small town in Colorado with few other doctors.  I have called the
few local OB's and midwives and was most impressed by a midwife who does
homebirths.  Does anyone have any experience with homebirth while using the
pump?  Because I'm waiting for my member profile to be updated with my new
email address, please email me directly at email @ redacted

Type 1, diagnosed Jan 1998
pumping since Nov 1998