[IPn] Good work!

Nine of our very generous members contributed a total of $275.00
after yesterdays request for matching funds for So. California's
challenge. These good folks (including several of our international
members) have provided good momentum toward completing our Spring
pledge drive. Won't you join them??

We have just over a week to raise the remaining $2500.00 need to
finish the Spring pledge drive. If you enjoy the forum and web site
and are financially able, won't you please make a contribution large
or small to help support YOUR forum. Since last quarter, Insulin
Pumpers has added over 200 new members and continues to grow every
month. You can help!  Your contribution of just a few dollars added
to all the others will make this fund raising drive successful.

You can make a one time donation to help with just this fund drive or
you can make a continuing donation every month for a year by pledging
$10 or $20 per month. A continuing gift is very helpful because it
provides a predictable steady income that we can count on. If you
would like to do more, then make a challenge of $100 or more to the
list membership which they must match with their individual donations.
A challenge gift is one of our most valuable tools to raise money.
Challenging the membership to match your contribution has always
brought a double or triple whammy for the Insulin Pumpers forum.

To see the progress of this fund drive, visit the Thank You page
of the web site and view the chart at the bottom.

For on-line contributions using our secure server, please visit

for challenges

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director