Re: [IP] meter skins

I guess that's a subjective issue. I posted that to
acknowledge her post and hint to others who would
inevitably ask what meter "skins" were to see the site
itself to find out. I've been posting on this site
long enough to know the rules. I would also recommend
to you that if you have a problem with a post to
follow your own advice and address  the sender
privately.
Thanks,
Catherine