Re: [IP] Forgetting to bolus at meals...

I must add my 2 cents on this subject:
Liz has forgotten to bolus at times also. Most of the time it's when she's
doing a square wave and forgets to hit activate a second time. Sure, it
bothers me because I understand the consequences of this omission, as does
The bottom line is that we are all human and forgot to do things at times,
even if it's detrimental to our health. For example,how many of us have taken
a 10 day, 3x a day course  of antibiotics or some other drug and remembered
to take each pill we were supposed to take when we were supposed to take it?
This is only over the short haul and not as time consuming and involved as
diabetes is.

Linda V